Monday, May 29, 2006

I'm Back

I'm back after a long vacation. I went to my native to attend my village function thiruvizha. I need to say some words about the play Ariyamala on wednesday and Adalum Padalum on Thursday. Both are full of double entendre words with worst moves. Esp in Adalum Padalum, for Neththu Raththiri Amma Song, the guy who weared dhoti, removed that in one time (he was in stage with only inner wear and shirt) and covered his lady counterpart with that, like a bed scene in some song sequences. This was happened in-front nearly 600 peoples including women. I dont know why they are allowing these type of moves there. Even policemen over there seeing that with excitement. Last year because of these, the same program was cancelled.

And also in Ariyamala play (Imagine play in movie Muthu..not that Hi-Fi. That have good dialogues too), the dialogues are vulgar and their acting is extreme on bad end. I dont prefer these type of things. But thought of banning it, when the same festival will be planned for next year.

2 பின்னூட்டங்கள்:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»