Friday, November 18, 2005

'Asin'Orshavam


Engu pathalum Asin..Yaar pesinalum Asin.
She has stolen lakhs of hearts with his awesome performance in Ghajini.
She reveals the secret behind him about her continuous success.

Tamil fans really love me a lot. I like them all very much. It is only the support given by them that helps me perform well. It is really God’s grace that I have got the chance to pair up with leading actors in the Tamil world. I always set my view towards my role in the film. I have not thought of acting in Hindi films as of now. I aim at acting in different roles and my goal is to take an everlasting stand in the heart of every viewer


For this Diwali, two of her movies get released and doing good at box-office.
She started her career with 'Ullam Ketkume', but 'M.Kumaran S/o Mahalakshmi' got released first. She is cute and performed well in that film as 'Malabar'

Hope in Tamil Cini Industry, She started 'Asin'Orshavam....

0 பின்னூட்டங்கள்: