Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Melody Mannan K J Y



I was hearing 'Iniya Iravu' (10 - 11PM) in Suriyan FM. I had a chance to hear song collections of KJY. It's enjoyable. I forgot to sleep and keep hearing the songs of him. Every song is marvellous. Make mind relax at that peaceful night, where rain also lullabize me along him.

Some of classical collections inspired me very much

1. Eeramana Rojave from Ilamai Kalangal
2. Poove Semboove from Solla thudikkuthu manasu
3. Enthan Nenjil from Kalaignan
4. All songs from Chinthubairavi
5. Pachchai Kiligal from Indian
oh..god..it's tough to list his milestones

you can enjoy his 'Thanni thotti thedi vantha' in Chinthubairavi..Whenever I want to hear his song, I am also like that..'Thanni thotti thedi vantha kannukutti naan'

The worrisome part is, you can hear K J Yesudass in and around Guruvayur Krishna temple. Still today, he is not allowed to enter into that premises. His voice reaching god, but he is not.

0 பின்னூட்டங்கள்: