Monday, May 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Thala!


This day is very special to all labors around the world. Added to that, it’s a special remarkable day for all Ajith fans. Yes. Today is his birthday. I came to know about his birth date, when Vaali was released on May 1997. When I see Kadhal Kottai, I really cursed him for not expressing feelings properly in the climax of that film. But now, I will convince anybody, if they argue with me on some topic related to him. I have changed a lot. I admired his self-confidence, hard work and attractive manly look. When I saw Vaali, I really appreciated his role. He performed well when he was crying inside the car, in that rainy night. But after that, he had given chance to many new comers and lost his place. Unnai Kodu Ennai Tharuven, Uyirodu Uyiraga, Thodarum all are his flopped movies in a row by debutant directors. Even experienced assistant director Ramesh Kanna had given a Thodarum, another flop movie in his career.

Even I had more confidence on Tirupathi and Perarasu flopped with his cameo presence. Now I am expecting his next film Godfather very much, which is going to release on June 2.

Hope this year will give more good and blockbuster movies for him.

Happy Birthday Thala!

3 பின்னூட்டங்கள்:

said...

We have only seen flashes of his potential in his movies so far (that car scene in Vaali is one such). I wish Bala taps the complete potential of Ajith. And Happy birthday to Ajith!!

said...

Filbert is right...He has chosen wrong directors at a right time of his career...Soon he will bounce back....

Anonymous said...

I think some good directors too rope him and fail..reason??? Ajith's acting(!!???) capabilities...
//Now I am expecting his next film Godfather very much, which is going to release on June 2.
//
யோவ்..நீங்க இப்பிடியே வர்ர ஒவ்வொரு அஜித் படத்துக்கும் எதிர்பார்த்த படியே உக்காந்துகிட்டு இருங்க...எனக்கு என்னவோ அஜித்துக்கு இந்த ஜென்மத்துல ஒரு ஹிட் படம் வருமின்னு தோணலை...

//We have only seen flashes of his potential in his movies so far (that car scene in Vaali is one such).//

Vaali is the falsh in the pan i believe..:))